Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Story Behind Creative Slow-Cooker Meals:





The Story Behind
Creative Slow-Cooker Meals
: Use Two Slow Cookers for Tasty and Easy Dinners

by Cheryl Moeller
Ecclesiastes 4:9 - "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work."
And in the same way, two slow cookers are better than one.


Creative Slow-Cooker Meals was born on a "two slow-cooker day" in my kitchen.
It was a rainy day and my younger daughters each had a friend over. 
"We don't use slow cookers in my house," one little girl said.  "My dad says they turn everything into mush."  Click here to read more



Click here to read more

1 comment:

Claudia Moser said...

Just wanted to tell you that I bought a slow cooker and also your book and you should guess what I will be doing this weekend - yes, cooking :)