Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mom Stories #1 - Because of the Rain


My car was in the body shop on a rainy day in September.  I needed a few specific groceries to finish a recipe for dinner, but it was raining too hard to ride my bike. Trying to get something else completed on my list, I went to the garage to clean a little. Deciding to make an area in the garage for the camping equipment, I opened my husband's vintage cooler he had taken on a father-son fishing trip in June. Inside the cooler, I found a lot of canned and boxed groceries.  He had obviously not used up everything on his fishing trip.As a family, we enjoyed a great dinner as we thanked God for his provision of unexpected food I discovered because of the rain.
"And my God will meet all your needs accourding to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Dear God, In the morning, afternoon, and evening, may I often thank you and tell others all that you have done. In Jesus' name, Amen

What three things has God done lately for you, your husband, your children, your parents or your siblings that you can tell someone about today? 

1 comment:

william said...

thanks for sharing this article its very interesting and i learn a lot. keep posting more
Surprised at VICIdial Contact Center Solution